SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion & Question 2016
SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion and Question 2015 (will be). All Education Boards.These are Dhaka, Rajshahi, comilla, jessore, Chittagong, Barisal, Sylhet and one Technical Board and one Madrassah Board. Dear SSC exam candidates, already you have got the routine.SSC represents Secondary School Certificate and it is equivalent to Dakhail in Madrassah board. Your examination is going to start from 2 February, 2015. Many of you are looking for a good suggestion for taking perfect preparation. Here I have prepared English 1st Paper Suggestion which can help to take good preparation.
English 1st Paper Reading test ( Seen Passage)
The word ‘Hygiene’ …… happy life.
Samima’s misery ………. Famous designer.
Nakshi Katha ………. On them.
Health is the …… things of life.
Samima started …….. Kamal Uddin Joarder.
Reading test (Unseen Passage)
Jibanananda Das……… october 22, 1954.
John Donne was………. Prose piece.
Ferdouci, the …………… departed poet.
The Nobel Prize ………… X-Ray .
Zoynul Abedin ……….. 1976 in Dhaka.
English 1st Paper Paragraph
A School Magazine
Your School Library
Health and Hygiene
English 1st Paper Dialogue
A dialogue between you and your friend about aim in life.
A dialogue between you and your friend about importance of reading newspaper/ learning English /tree plantation/benefits of morning walk/early rising
A dialogue between you and your friend about the preparation for JSC exam.
A dialogue between you and your friend about the bad effects of smoking.
A dialogue between two friends about tree plantation.
English 1st Paper Stories
Slow and Steedy wins the race.
A lion and the mouse.
Nobody believes a liar.
Honesty is the best policy.
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
English 1st Paper Letters
Thanking for the hospitality
Sincere to his studies
Necessity of Physical Exercise
To spend the summer vacation with you.
Description of the picnic that you have enjoyed.
English 1st Paper & 2nd Paper Paper Applications
Common room facilities
Setting up a canteen/ common room/debating club
Seat in the school hostel.
Sinking a tube well in your locality.
Your Aim in Life
Wonder of Modern Science
A Journey by boat/bus/train
Value of Time
English 1st Paper & 2nd Paper E-mail:
Congratulation for your Brilliant Success.
Preparation for the coming exam.
Return the book.
Inviting to join a picnic/your birthday party.
Thanking for wishing you happy birthday/ happy new year.
Part A: Reading Test [Marks-50]
Question (1-3): Unseen Passage-1
Question 6: Matching
Question 7: Re-arranging
Part B: Writing Test [Marks-50]
Question 8: Paragraph
1) Tree Plantation***
2) Traffic Jam***
3) A Book Fair***
4) A School Magazine****
5) Fifa World Cup***
6) A Day Labourer**
7) Environment Pollution**
8) Digital Bangladesh**
9) A Street Hawker**
10) May Day**
11) Street Accident*
13) The Person I Like Most**
14) International Mother Language Day**
15) A Visit to A Place of Historical Importance**
16) Global Warming*
17) Load Shedding*
18) A Moonlit Night*
19) A Rainy Day*
20) Winter Morning*
Question 9: Story Writing
1) Once three was a hare and tortoise in a certain place……..****
2) Sheikh Saadi was a great poet of Iran. He uses to lead a Very simple life……**
3) Bayazid was a small boy. His mother was ill…………*
4) There were two friends in a certain village. They promised that they would help each other at the time of danger……****
5) On a summer day a crow got very thirsty. It looked for water for hither and thither……****
6) Once a lion was sleeping in a forest. Suddenly a mouse came there……***
7) Once some mice were having good time. The owner of the house brought a cat. All the mice fall in a trouble. They sat together in a conference…..****
8) There lived a wood cutter in a village. One day he was cutting wood near a river…..****
9) There was a cow boy…..**
10) Jamal is an SSC examinee. He is not attentive to his lessons specially to English……**
Question 10: Describing Graphs/Charts
Question 11: Writing Informal Letters
****Write a letter to your friend congratulating him/her on his/her brilliant success in the SSC Examination.
**** Write an email to your friend asking him to return the book in time,
Question 12: Writing Short Dialogues
****Write a dialogue between you and your friend about the importance of learning English